Financial Aid Information
The Santa Clara Youth Soccer League wants to get children off the couch and onto the soccer field. Our goal is to “leave no child behind,” and to help families enroll boys and girls in our soccer program.
How Does the Program Work?
We provide a need-based financial aid program for to help families in-need cover soccer registration fees. Our program does not cover the cost for competitive soccer expenses such as: uniform cost, tournaments, travel, lodging, or miscellaneous expenses.
Any family that meets the two criteria listed below may apply for support.
Household Income Qualification
- A family’s income level is qualified using the stated 2020 Santa Clara County Income Limits.
- Single income annual income of $65,800
- A family of four with an annual income of $105,350
- The student soccer player applicant must be a full-time student with a GPA of 2.0 or above.
Financial aid recipients are required to perform the league mandated 10 hours of volunteer service and cannot choose to pay the buy-out fee.
How to Apply for Support & Our Approval Process
Apply online below and email required documentation to our Financial Aid Committee
The Santa Clara Youth Soccer League Financial Aid Committee follows the guidelines of the financial aid program to make all financial aid decisions. In order to qualify, a family must complete an application per player and provide proof of eligibility. Families will be notified by mail within 3-7 days after submitting an application. If accepted, the amount of award based on season and player age group will also be provided.
Apply Online & Email the Following to Complete Your Application
- The first two pages of your 2020 Federal Tax Return and/or 1099 Forms
- Your child’s current school report card (submit one for each child if you are applying for financial aid for two children)