1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide us
- For an individual user when you register for an account, we collect, a minimum, your email address, a password, your name. Depending on how you use the Services, we may also collect
- Contact information such as address and phone number of players and family members;
- Team member information, including where applicable information about your children;
- Activity information you upload, including photos, news, information and other content;
- Payment processing (only confirming paid and unpaid fees. We do not collect and hold credit card information).
- Information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, sign-up for email newsletters and when you report a problem with our services.
We may receive your information from third parties that provide services for us in connection with the services, and connect this information to your information that we already have.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- Responding to your requests or inquiries; or providing technical support; sending you service-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages.
- To develop, market, sell or provide products and services.
- To providing you with advertising based on your activities and interests;
- To sending you newsletters, surveys and information about products, services and promotions offered by us or our partners.
- To Prevent fraud and defend our legal rights, including to
- protect the safety of our users and others;
- enforce our terms of service; and
- prevent fraud or any other potentially illegal activities.
3. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We may share your information with:
- National Governing Bodies: We may share your information with the following National Governing Bodies (Cal-North Soccer and NorCal Premier Soccer) for instance to confirm your eligibility to participate in a sport.
4. Got Soccer Registration
- When administrators are logged in, Got Soccer may collect:
- administrator information such as name and email address data, and other relevant information when the administrator connects with GotSoccer personnel, for instance through the built-in chat feature.
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We do not engage in selling or sharing your personal registration data records. We maintain procedural, technical, and physical safeguards to help protect against loss, misuse or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of the information you provide. Please be aware that no security solutions are infallible.
6. YOUR RIGHTS & CHOICES
- You may unsubscribe from our Constant Contact email newsletters or promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. You cannot unsubscribe from service-related, transactional, or emails.
- You use you may be able to access and correct certain information through the features provided by the Services. In addition, where legally required, we will provide users with access to their information and the ability to review, update, correct, and/or delete it. We will take reasonable steps to verify your identity.